Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Project I've Done...


I do this every time where the picture are out of order sorry. These project go back to Christmas 2010. I've been busy lately. I have borrowed these ideas for other blogs. Nothing original from me I like to borrow and  then add my own little something.
Reindeer hair clip!
Valentine's Day!

Baby Shower gift!
burp clothes
Valentine's Day!
Valentine's hair clip
love bug
Made an apron for Keline's birthday reversible !

Christmas gift for Grandma Nan!
star wreath
I do have more ,but there on my phone so those will come later...

3 comments:

the Roberts said...

I'm glad that I have beneited from these lovely crafts.........so keep on craftin'.

Wade said...

We always knew you were a "crafty one"

Karalee said...

Looks like someone may have gotten a cricut??? I recognize the shape of those "E's" Did you use the cricut to cut the fabric, or just as a template? I haven't had luck cutting fabric with mine!