Saturday, March 19, 2011

Joshua is 4 today!


I'm so mad that my pictures are out of order. I thought for sure I had the order right this time. oh well. My little micro preemie turned 4 today and we had so much fun. We bounced all day and opened presents and had cup cakes and ice cream. We had a good turn out today for Joshua's party and he had so much fun. I'm just putting a few pictures because I'm very tired and want to go to bed, but I couldn't go to bed before I posted about Joshua turning four today. Who would ever imagine with a 1.5 pound baby we would be here today celebrating. I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for this beautiful health boy I have to celebrate with today.

Joshua got an electric quad from Mommy and Daddy. His face was so cute when riding the new 4 wheeler.
Joshua, Luke, and Daddy trying out the Spiderman bouncer!
Joshua and Luke sliding down !

Joshua opening presents this morning from Luke and Mommy and Daddy! He got Batman movie cartoon and a bucket of dragons.
Joshua blowing out his candle!

We had so much fun today and now we are pooped out so thanks to all who came and a special Thanks to Aunt Beverly for letting us party at her house..

1 comment:

Wade said...

Happy Birthday Joshua! What a smile on that kid. We can't but smile back.