Monday, March 2, 2009

What's New With Joshua Brand !

I just wanted to catch everyone up on Joshua . He Is about to turn 2 years old on March 19th. I never thought that day would come after how he started his life here on earth. Joshua loves to say the word NOOOOOOO to everything even when he wants something. It's cute because it's just not no it is always NOOOOOOOOOOO. He says a handful of words these days. Apple , No. Mommy,Car, Sissy, Cheese, Strawberry, bye, up,down, more, plane, bubbles, all done and daddy some times. He usually calls him mommy. Joshua love to eat just about anything. These are some of his favorites right now. Cheese and apples and pickles and salt & vinegar chips crazy kid. He is climbing anything and everything he can .He is all boy.

4 comments:

The Brands said...

He's getting so big Donna! And he is absolutely adorable. His Tom Cruise pictures were priceless. We haven't seen you or talked to you forever! I hope all is going well with your pregnancy! We love you!

Mattson Family said...

Yeah you posted!! Joshie is such a cutie, although you have got to be so tired! I love the Tom Cruise pics...too funny!

The Family said...

Yay my cousin is alive!! Cute posts. I miss you and promise I will be out there sooner than later. Enjoy packing on the pounds. I keep praying you'll make it all the way to the big 40 weeks.

xoxox

Karalee said...

You forgot to mention that he is quite popular, too. Didn't two hours of time with JJ sell for 30 or $40 at the auction?