Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Up Date!!!!

We had our Dr.s appointment today and he said that nothing has changed since our  last visit so continue your bed rest .  That was good news for me. Yahoooooo... I'm a little bored of the bed rest.  The nice sisters from my ward are taking good care of Joshua and me.. Thank you ward sisters . The Dr. said the baby weights around 4 and half pounds and we got to hear his heart beat today for like 10 minutes it sounded strong. Are first goal was to make it to 34 weeks which were almost there on Friday. Now are second goal is to make 36 weeks. So please keep us in your prayers.

5 comments:

Mattson Family said...

Glad to hear that things went well!

Unknown said...

Donna,
Looking at these pictures makes me miss your family so much. It brings back memories of Easter together. Your family looks so happy. Tell everyone I said "Hi". I'm glad this pregnancy is going better. You'll make it, girl! What a hero you are!
-Didi, Curtis and boys

Angela said...

Hooray! We love good reports from the doctor! Keep up that good work taking it easy and keeping that baby in there.

Karalee said...

Keep up the good work and enjoy the calm before the storm!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations Brand family! You take care and keep us posted!!

Jamie Cummins