Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm 14 days old!



I'm Loving LIFE!

Today we went to see Nicholas as a family it was a fun time. Joshua wanted to hold Nicholas and Luke just talked and talked to him. It was so cute. The boys can only looked at Nicholas while he's in his isolet.

Jeff took the boys down stairs to play while grandma Zeman and I went in to see Nicholas when the boys came back I was holding Nicholas and boy were so excited Joshua really wanted to hold Nicholas and asked if he was coming home. Not yet!!

Nice face I'm making!
It's still hard to get up and down!
This is Jeff first time holding Nicholas!
Nicholas just loved hanging out with his daddy!






At one point both boys were napping together!
This was really cute!

I love all my boys!

1 comment:

Janae Allen said...

Congratulations Donna. I can't believe you had your baby already. He sure is a cutie.
Love,
Janae