Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hot,Hot,Hot!!!


This past week here has been Hot in the high 80's. Just too HOT for this time of year. Especially since a week ago it was snowing and freezing.  If you don't know, we live up stairs and our house was smoking HOT and our A/C was acting funny so we were melting. On Friday cousin Hannah came over to play and it was just too HOT to handle anymore so we set up our kid pool and had lots of fun. I think everyone had fun even though the water was a little cold. You know me I took a lot, a lot of pictures so here they are. I got some good action shots too. Jeff also joined in the fun with his idea of swimming, I think he thought the water was deeper!

Splashing!

Water bugs!

Laughing!
Jumping!
Check out the hang time!
Landing!
Smiling and saying CHEESE!
The love of my LIFE!

I have know idea how the pool made it through all the jumping, but it did. Aunt Donna's house is still the funnest place to play at..

1 comment:

Wade said...

Jeff was ready for anything. No wonder he was Scout Leader of the Year.