Saturday, January 15, 2011

Joshua and Daddy Day!

Jeff and Joshua headed out early today to play in the snow.  Jeff wanted to try to get Joshua on skis this year so we took him to our local mountain Mt. Pinos and gave it a try before spending the money.  Joshua really enjoyed sledding and not so much the skiing. Glad we paid nothing for the snow fun.


We  joined up with the the Boy Scouts from our ward that had spent the night on the mountain and JJ helped them build the beginnings of an igloo.

JJ had fun throwing snowballs at cousins Gregg and Jillian who met us there too.  
I tried to give you some video to watch but I don't know if it will work. Jeff took lots of video then pictures so I want to share how cute Joshua was .... He just had so much fun..

1 comment:

the Roberts said...

Did you go too?

K would have loved it,but Ryan slept over the night before. I have been meaning to give you a call or bring you some treats. I am thinking of you and hope you are feeling well. If you need someone to talk to, I am here. Life brings unfortunate things sometimes, and it is sad when you are in them. Let me know if you need anything......love, ashley