Wednesday, August 18, 2010


I have been working with Joshua on potty training and it totally stinks he is such a baby when it comes to potty training he kicks and screams and yells no all the time but when he goes to aunt Lisa's house he goes potty no problem or when he went to summer camp he went with everyone else . 
I do some times get a happy Joshua wanting to go potty for a treat this picture is one of the happy times . I swear Luke will be potty trained before Joshua. I guess you can say Joshua is half way there. 
When we first started potty training this is how Joshua dressed for day!
 He was a cowboy Tom Cruise.



All Joshua needs now is some cowboy boots... 

1 comment:

Kimberly (Anthony's Mom) said...

potty training sucks! I had anthony completely potty trained for a month! He did awesome. no more diapers. Then he got a stomach bug and had diarrhea for a week. Would you believe it completely destroyed a month of him going the bathroom? Now he's in pull ups. I'm hoping in a week he'll go back to being the awesome potty trained kid he was 2 weeks ago.