Friday, May 21, 2010

!!!FUN TIMES!!!

JoShUa 

Here is Joshua, Luke and Daddy going for a bike ride .
 This has been our new adventure lately.
 The boys like there ride! 

Can't go for a bike ride without a binky!

Go Daddy Go!
Mom had to clean up a spill, but before I put the car seat back Joshua and Luke had fun trying to share it .
Joshua would not let Luke sit in the seat. He had to sit in there too.

I finally talked Joshua into letting Luke seat in the seat!
Train Time!
Joshua and I worked on the train track !
Joshua had fun playing with the train and I had fun trying to keep Luke off the track.

Choo Choo!!

1 comment:

Kimberly (Anthony's Mom) said...

the boys are sooo cute together! I can't wait for Ashley to get a bit older and then Anthony can really play with her.

I can't believe you literally live down the street from me! Not that I'm stalking you, but I drive by those townhomes all the time! We should have a play date some time!

Kim