Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute Pictures!!


My baby will be one years old in a couple of weeks. I just wanted to share how grown up he's looking these days .
Look eating Daddy's ice cream!
Luke's morning hair!
Luke playing with the window blinds. 
He climbed over the couch to the blinds!He was so proud of himself!
Just a cute face!
Who's nose? Brand or Zeman
Luke helping mommy!
Pushing the stroller!
Spaghetti face!
Luke loves sitting in these tubs!
Luke fell asleep and he just look so cute! I had to share this cute face!

I just can't believe my baby is almost one. He is just growing up to fast for me.
 I can't wait to celebrate his birthday!

1 comment:

Karalee said...

adorable little man! Can't believe he is already turning one! I was at corner bakery the other day and thought about our girls night out we had there when J.J. was still in the hospital, but you still were able to make it to our night out!