Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Official!!

Today I'm Another Year Older!!

It's about 12:10 am and I'm thinking about what to do for 
My Birthday!! 

 I never have any ideas. Why is that? I like to think that I'm fun and can come up with good ideas. I think every year I'm going to do something fun and then life happens and then my birthday is here. It's crazy. Next year it will be my goal to be ready for that next birthday.

I want to give a Big shout out to all the January birthdays. The list is very long so I don't want to miss you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

6 comments:

Matt and Keline said...

r u talking about on your birthday or for your birthday? Cuz i'm pretty sure i planned wicked for us 2 years ago. that was pretty cool.

Wade said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope it is a happy one! We must get together soon.

Candy said...

Happy happy birthday, Donna, dear.
Happy days will come to you all year.

Kimberly (Anthony's Mom) said...

My b-day is on the 19th! Happy B-day Donna!

Kim

the Roberts said...

when's the party!!!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Donna! Hope you had a great day! See you on Thursday (6pm at TGIFridays)!